Saturday, April 27, 2013

Let's Get Crafty Crafty!

Welcome to my new crafty blog! I love making paper crafts and people are always asking me how I do it, so I decided to create a blog detailing all my crafty projects.

The thing that makes me a little different from other crafters is that I rarely buy paper for my projects. I recycle old calendars, magazines and doodles from college. I do buy some things; like if I ever see National Geographic magazine being sold at a garage sale, I generally buy them out. This is, in my opinion, the best paper to use because the pictures are all glorious and the paper itself is the perfect thickness because it can hold its shape, but it's also easy to manipulate. I also reuse old cereal boxes if I need something with more strength. Basically, you probably already have everything you need to make my crafts in your home.

We can find a lot of beauty in the things we throw away if we just take a moment to look at them differently.

I hope you like my projects and are able to find some new uses for previously useless things.

No comments:

Post a Comment